Terms and Conditions
By accessing the website at https://www.cinematictools.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
1. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cinematic Tools Inc. website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
– modify or copy the materials;
– attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cinematic Tools Inc. website;
– remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
– transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
2. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cinematic Tools Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. The Parties shall use reasonable efforts to keep all confidential and proprietary information confidential indefinitely. The Parties must notify the other promptly upon discovery that any confidential and proprietary information has been accessed or otherwise acquired by or disclosed to an unauthorized individual or corporation.
The Parties shall not modify, copy, or otherwise duplicate confidential and proprietary information of the other physically or electronically without the written consent of the disclosing Party.
The Parties shall not use confidential and proprietary information except for the purpose of carrying out this Agreement.
The Parties agree that any received confidential and proprietary information shall be returned or destroyed upon the termination of this Agreement, and any knowledge of the confidential and proprietary information shall be kept confidential indefinitely after the termination of this Agreement.
1. The materials on Cinematic Tools Inc. website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Cinematic Tools Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
2. Further, Cinematic Tools Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Cinematic Tools Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cinematic Tools Inc. website, even if Cinematic Tools Inc. or a Cinematic Tools Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on Cinematic Tools Inc. website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cinematic Tools Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Cinematic Tools Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Cinematic Tools Inc. does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Cinematic Tools Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Cinematic Tools Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Cinematic Tools Inc. may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of British Columbia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that Province or location.